The Dragon Squad of Aurora MountainSeptember 6, 2020
Suzi PoopSeptember 8, 2020
| Sample |
This monster monster book of games, puzzles, and coloring is just that – a monster themed, huge book of activities that will keep your children occupied, and free from boredom, for hours.
Here is what this monstrous activities book contains:
- There are monsters for coloring, connecting the dots, and drawing. Then visit with Frankenstein, Dracula, and others to solve some math problems. Meet a new group of monsters (Cyclops, Triclops, and Tripedal) and try counting legs and eyes. Lastly, there is the Society for Prevention of Vampire Attacks (SPVA) who is having a charity drive and needs help in tracking inventories.
- Once the math problems are complete, there are word search and word scramble problems, mazes, and definitions worksheets.
- If your child likes Sudoku, there are a number of these puzzles to solve.
- Next, kids love jokes and riddles so there are a bunch here for them. However, it is not as simple as just reading them. No, to get the punch line they need to decipher the code and solve the cryptogram. There are jokes for Math, Science, History and Teachers.
- To find out how observant your child is, there are over 20, unique and one of a kind puzzles entitled “Can You Spot the Different One?” Here they will study 12 to 16 seemingly identical images and pick out the one image which is different.
- One last activity which kids (and adults) like is solving Rebuses. Rebuses are words or phrases represented by other words or figures.
- Lastly, there are some traditional two person games – Hangman, Tic Tac Toe, and Dots and Boxes.
All in all, there are over 300 pages filled with greater than 400 different challenges.
So be prepared for that next unexpected time when your kids need something to do and purchase this huge and awesome activities and puzzles book to fill their idle time. Bring a peace of mind and calmness to both your children and yourself with this wonderful games filled book.